Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Week 6 del.icio.us

Del.icio.us is a very interesting concept, and I can see how this can be a very useful tool. I like the idea of being able to find my "Favorites" on a web site so that they can be accessed from any computer. The podcast talks about using this tool as a way of compiling a reading list, especially when one is doing research on a particular topic. I also think that the libraries which are using this tool on their websites to help patrons find helpful sites on much asked for topics is a great idea! Maybe something for the HCPL webpage in the future? This is definitely something I may experiment with later, although for now, I can't think of a great need I have for this tool at this time. I may have to create a need in order to experiment.

No comments: