Monday, July 9, 2007

Week 5 Online Image Generators

I played with several of the image generators. There are so many generators out there with so many options that I find it overwhelming, and really have to ask, do people really have that much free time on their hands that they can experiment with all this?!
In the past I created an avatar with Meez.com. It was fun, but confusing. Today I played with the Yahoo avatar creator and made a lovely avatar - I found this program a little easier to use - especially when it comes to importing your avatar elsewhere. Here is my avatar:Yahoo! Avatars U.K. & Ireland

Yea! it worked. I wasn't sure where to paste my link, so I just pasted it right here in the post area and when I viewed my blog, there it was! Hopefully this image won't disappear like the Flickr one, though since this one is my own creation from my own account, I think it will stay where I put it!

1 comment:

TennisPlayingLibrarian said...

Nancy, I couldn't view your avatar. Try putting a link in. You need a photo somewhere on your blog! Patty